Keynotes • Workshops • Seminars • Special Events • Breakout Sessions • Panels
Karen Heck inspires people to expand their horizons, think outside the box, believe and live their dreams and passions. She quickly engages her audiences with interactive and thought-provoking activities. In her warm, funny and encouraging but firm style Karen provides powerful strategies that can:
- Help shift your perspective about what’s possible for you in your life.
- Teach you how to begin the entrepreneurial journey with little stress.
- Help you to understand the importance of Accountability in your business and how it helps you become a successful and strong entrepreneur.
- Create more happiness and fulfillment in your business and personal life.
- As a motivational speaker for colleges, conferences, women’s groups, entrepreneurs, and non-profits, Karen delights her audiences with simple, realistic steps that will improve their entrepreneurial lives and gives them an experience they will long remember.
Why Hire Karen to Speak to Your Group? For Many Great Reasons:
- Karen delivers a clear, inspiring message to take your Mess and make it Your Message.
- Karen uses music, writing, critical thinking to help her audience shift from “I can’t do it” to “I am able to do whatever I set my mind to, in order to achieve what I’ve set out achieve.”
- Karen involves audiences with simple strategies to truly understand “What they want their lives to look like” vs How they’re living their lives now.
- Karen is a wealth of knowledge through her personal experiences, life lessons, and courses.
- As a long time solo-entrepreneur,Karen understands the process, time, determination that it take to make your solo-business work.
- Karen knows about the importance of having Accountability in order to get you from
- As Karen is a successful radio show host, engaging and keeping her audience attention is a given.
- Karen’s style is warm, positive and down-to-earth, laced with storytelling and humor.
Signature Topics Include:
- Moving Forward From Cubicle to Entrepreneurship
- Your Mess is Your Message
- Accountability and You
- Presentations customized to meet the needs of your group.
To find out more about hiring Karen to speak at your next event, Contact Our Office for details!